Casa natale Niccolo' Piccinni
Behind the fountain at Fiscardi alley stands the house of Niccolò Piccinni, which was lately turned into a museum dedicated to music.
As time went on, the building was often rebuilt. It is unknown if Piccinni was actually born there.
However, it is historically demonstrated that his family took a lease on the house since 20th march 1738 to the end of 1753, being its owners firstly the shop-keeper Alessandro Petroni and then the Discalced Carmelites.