It is located between Chamber of Commerce building and Petruzzelli Theather. It was built in 1926, thanks to a project of Accolti Gil, the building was inaugurated in 1932. It has about three thousand squared metres and it is divided into four levels and a basement.
There is a nice hall with “Art Nouveau style” glass walls, a marble staircase and several Carrara marble bas-reliefs. There is also a bronze bust of Vittorio Emenuele III made by Vittorio Saltelli, a follower of Cambelotti.