Chiesa di S. Nicola
- Sunday: h. 8:30
080/4425244 – 349/4413247
St Nicola’s Church was built in 1956 and restored twice: in 1887 by Prince Principe Vincenzo Telesio and in 1988 by the Rosary Confraternity.
Inside in the church we find an altorilievo sculpture made of polychrome stone portraying St Nicola, an XVIIIth century organ and some statues of St. Domenico, Cristo Risorto, St. Caterina and the Santi Medici Cosma e Damiano.