Chiesa di S.M. Assunta
- On Sundays and public holidays: h. 16:30 - h. 19:30 Visitabile solo previo appuntamento
080/4391453 - 347/5800319
Located on the right side of the Mother Church, it is a little baroque church with a onion dome bell tower. Is was built in 1727 under subscription of Ferdinand IV Bourbon and completely restored in 1999.
The main altar is dedicated to the Assumption of Mary with a sculpted group of angels. In the lateral altars there are the statues of Saint Vincent, Our Lady of Sorrows, Saint Rita and Dead Christ (brought in procession during the rites of the Holy Week).