Chiesa M. SS. del Rosario
- Sempre aperta
The only nave of the church built in 1628/1629 showes typical cloistered features (gratings and an opening in the wall used to give the sisters the possibility of talking Communion from the inside of the church). The original statue of St Mary of Rosary, in the central niche, was made in 1656 for the votive offerings of the population saved from the plague.
The three niches on the left are devoted to St. Vincenzo Ferrer, the Santi Medici and Jesus in the garden, those on the right are devoted to Our Lady of Sorrows and to the Madonna of Carmine.
In 1919 the restoration work began and the wide cloister of the convent was transformed into the present Market Square.