Chiesa San Domenico
Construction of the church was begun in 1636 and completed after nearly half a century, its consecration dates back to 1699. The Baroque style façade is preceded by a portico with three rounded arches. Inside the lateral niches are the statues of St. Catherine of Alexandria and St. Mary Magdalene, Protecting the Dominican order.
The church contains two precious examples of local Baroque art including a painting by Corrado Giaquinto (XVIII century) depicting the Madonna del Rosario.