Santuario S. Maria di Calendano
In 1392 - inside the Calendano cottage - 8 km far from Ruvo was erected a church devoted to the Annunciation. The current structure is the result of a restoration made during the eighteenth century. It is part of a larger group which includes some ruins of a baronial house and intended for the Bishop of Ruvo. The manor house became popular for the presence within it of valuable frescos including one of "The Virgin and Child” currenly placed on the right side of the church in front of the sacristy, flanked by depictions of St. Leonardo and St. Antonio Abate.