Chiesa San Domenico
- Daily: 09.00-22.00
The complex was built in late Baroque style between XVII and XVIII century. In 1809 both the church and the monastery were closed to worship activities. The church remained abandoned and the monastery was used as barracks and theater. At the request of the citizens in 1819 the church was re-consecrate. Restoration and adornment works, began in 1845. The interior of the current church of S. Domenico -characterized by a Latin Cross- presents the typical features of the Baroque style.